1999 ram 3500 sport

Vincejax

99 ram 3500 sport. Clean title. Southern truck with no significant rust. 4.10 gear, 2wd, transmission shifts well. Cracked dash but everything works. Starts up, runs and drives but has cracked 53 block in the typical place on passenger side water jacket. I had planned to do a 12v swap and make it a tow rig to match my race truck but have too many projects and not enough time. $4000 OBO.

Attachments

• IMG_0450.jpg
    IMG_0450.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0448.jpg
    IMG_0448.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 0
Always liked those red sports with chrome wheels. Good luck with sale, may wanna state whether or not it's a manual or auto.

If I only didn't owe the IRS almost that much, I'd love to bring that to Ohio.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

Want to go get it, I already PM'ed him about a couple questions. I don't need it, but WTF LOL

Chris
Gotta be nicer than mine! Use my engine, part everything else out to build the auto, or keep my 6spd.
You guys are gonna get me in trouble with the Mrs.!

Gotta be nicer than mine! Use my engine, part everything else out to build the auto, or keep my 6spd.
You guys are gonna get me in trouble with the Mrs.!

I'm just thinking I miss old diesels...don't miss the trucks around them at all, but I miss the engines.

I could play with that one, or just park it, won't eat much once I got it home.

We'll see what he says when he gets on and sees my PM
Chris

I'm just thinking I miss old diesels...don't miss the trucks around them at all, but I miss the engines.

I could play with that one, or just park it, won't eat much once I got it home.

We'll see what he says when he gets on and sees my PM

Chris
I hear you on that notion, a rust and rattle free reliable tool would be nice at some point! I still daydream about putting the engine from my truck into a tractor to play with!

I've been looking for a 12-valve 4x4 RC dually since I sold my '98. Haven't seen a one for sale.

Back