In-Cab fueling adjuster

I have a regulator in the cab on mine for full fuel, but that response adjustment idea is awesome! Ill probably be buying one.... looks cleaner than my harbor freight regulator!

Has this system been tested on a truck with a manual transmission yet?
I ask because I read about someone using a needle valve in the AFC line on a stick, and the valve caused boost pressure to stay in the AFC housing between shifts, holding the foot forward and creating a lot of smoke on up shifts.

I'd be willing to bet its a flow control valve. Regulates in one direction free flows in opposite direction.

The $90 ones or the $200 ones?

Sorry we are slow to respond. Been very busy getting this thing finalized. I wish we could offer it at the price of the cheap plates but once you see the complete kit we hope people will see the value when compared to a name brand plate!

When will these be available and what's the price

we will be putting together our first kits next week. we made some minor improvements to the system you saw in the video. We will be offering 3 versions of this kit. The first version will basically be the same as the one shown in the video.

we have been working to simplify the installation of this kit. We will send out a few to some people to test out our instructions and ease of installation. This kit should be about the easiest thing you have put on your truck. If you can remove your fuel plate and swap out two fittings you can put this kit on your truck.once the installation testing is complete we will offer these kits. I anticipate releasing them in the next two weeks.

we have a lot of video from our towing trip to Denver. Our gross weight was around 21000 lbs. The kit performed wonderful we just need to edit down the video to make it easy to watch.

we will be announcing final pricing soon after which time we are considering taking deposits on the kits to reserve them on a first come first serve basis.

As far as the name contest I have a few I am partial to. While the innuendos are hilarious for sure, I just don't think we could named it that. LOL

Here's a new video showing footage from our towing trip to Denver where our gross total weight scaled to 20,100 lbs. My daily driver, the truck doing the towing, has the same fueling, wastegating, timing, etc. as when it runs at full power 80-85 psi boost and mid 12 second 1/4 mile passes, the only de-tuning comes from the in-cab controller meaning we can go from a zero smoke 1200* EGT towing setup to 1800* EGT 650 HP hotrod with just a few turns of the knob(s).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_7KQvPYDM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_7KQvPYDM[/ame]

Back