$500 bet

andyb3500

95 12 valve
my frinds dad drives a 2008 F-250 psd twin turbo stock except for banks programmer thts what he says at least. he says tht he can beat his sons truck its a 1998 12 valve 4wd 5 speed 370 injectors 6 blade hx35/40 16 cm housing 3850 sbc 17 degree timing 4kgsk 60# springs and 4 inch exhaust
who do you think will win.
and his sons trucks is what im basing mine off of except mine is a 1995.

well his son says roll start 40 miles an hour interstate and his dad says at knoxville dragway 1/8 mile imo the dodge will win roll but 1/8 it wont i wish there was a 1/4 track around hear

yeah 5spd and i say from a dead stop the fords got him but the dodge should win 40 roll itll already be spooling rather than witing on it to from a dead start

yeah auto ford and 1/8 the ford has him bad i think thts why his dad wants him to race track so bad and yeah there will def be video taken o its also a cc short bed 4x4 ford and std. cab long bed dodge

yeah auto ford and 1/8 the ford has him bad i think thts why his dad wants him to race track so bad and yeah there will def be video taken o its also a cc short bed 4x4 ford and std. cab long bed dodge

CompD rules...NO text talking and use some damned punctuation. :D

Ask dudes dad if he wants to run a 6 slow and ill show him whats up or maybe a spartan tuned 08 if he wants

Make it interesting, have them pulling loaded trailers!! Then the Dodge/Cummins wins hands down!!!:tree:

Back