My CPP injectors hit the dyno today!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
Ok guys here they are as promised. We had alot of trouble getting the trucks to load up on the dyno, peak numbers don't show up until late in rpm band. This truck has a set of My CPP 200hp injectors, BD Super B Special and Quad Adrenaline stacked with Smarty sw3, both max timing [I know, I told him] The guy wouldn't take Smarty out and run it. He said he wanted to see what his truck made on his favorite settings. I was very impressed with this chart because he didn't hit full boost and the torque numbers are awesome!

Rozzodynograph.jpg

Here is my customer running a stock charger and Edge Juice on PL06 with my CPP 240hp injectors. lol I'm happy with the torque numbers once again, but that charger is killing his hp numbers. lol

Chardynograph.jpg

No, they are very clean. I'm now testing a set of 6x.018's with pintle mods. These injectors are unbelieveable! I just put them in my truck tonight and I was very surprised how it woke the truck up. We are testing lots of injectors right now, but these 6x.018's are by far my favorite so far.

I'm gonna call the dyno shop today and see when he will have time to let me do some testing. I'm leaving now to put some road miles on these sticks and see how smokey they are. I'm betting they are gonna be a competition only injector. LOL

Bad news guys. I hit the dyno this afternoon, but blew my turbo the first run. Found pieces of my turbine on the other side of the parking lot. I never even hit full boost before she exploded, but I did see 598hp at 1800rpm then BAM!!!! I think these injectors are gonna be a production model, but twin turbo only. lol

IMG_20101112_155834.jpg

IMG_20101112_155859.jpg

Last edited:
what truck do you have? What turbo? I might be in need of some injectors around 200hp. My truck doesn't smoke at all with this 64 above 35psi.

what truck do you have? What turbo? I might be in need of some injectors around 200hp. My truck doesn't smoke at all with this 64 above 35psi.

My truck is the orange 99 Dodge posted on my wesite. Turbo was a 3 week old BD Super B Special. I will have my 7 hole sac nozzles done next week. They would be perfect for you, Thats what I am running in my truck and I love them.

Hey jamie, Is there a reason all the injectors up to like 150's are $400 dollars on your website? Or is that just what your charging right now?? Just curious. sorry again about your truck... Is the special under warranty by chance?

:nos:that to me looks like you are spraying just a bit to much
Bad news guys. I hit the dyno this afternoon, but blew my turbo the first run. Found pieces of my turbine on the other side of the parking lot. I never even hit full boost before she exploded, but I did see 598hp at 1800rpm then BAM!!!! I think these injectors are gonna be a production model, but twin turbo only. lol

IMG_20101112_155834.jpg

IMG_20101112_155859.jpg

I've known Jamie for several years. He never has run any kind of spray in his truck. Now I question him having a stock VP but that's a different story. LOL

Back