ET-R Stuff???

NickTF

Single turbo turd.
Jose (or whoever), I've seen you mention your plans to have ET-R options all the way down to 56mm on theturboforums.com. Are you planning on doing s300 wheels or something of similar size? Or only small s400 stuff? I'm very interested in these new wheels and I would imagine others are as well. Good luck with your sponsorship of the board!

Jose (or whoever), I've seen you mention your plans to have ET-R options all the way down to 56mm on theturboforums.com. Are you planning on doing s300 wheels or something of similar size? Or only small s400 stuff? I'm very interested in these new wheels and I would imagine others are as well. Good luck with your sponsorship of the board!

We are already working on the ET-R wheels for all application brand turbos. :Cheer:

Like this.

ETR.jpg

What about the 76mm wheel? Is that being placed in an s400 and or garrett charger? Curious how that would spool vs. an s475 with a 83/74 turbine wheel.

What about the 76mm wheel? Is that being placed in an s400 and or garrett charger? Curious how that would spool vs. an s475 with a 83/74 turbine wheel.

We use the ET-R wheels on all the brands. The ET-R is also in the S400's. Right now we are out of them until later in the year when another batch is made. Also FWIW, the ET-R 80mm wheel only weighs 295 grams, the BW 80 weighs 331 grams and the BW 75 weighs 275 grams. Here is a kicker though the new 78mm wheel from BW weighs only 260 grams :evil.....the BW 72 weighs 264 grams.

The 78 coupled with the 83mm TW is a POTENT combo and we absolutely have been raving about that wheel. Its light, flows 112lbs/min, and spools about the same as the 75mm. :Cheer:

We use the ET-R wheels on all the brands. The ET-R is also in the S400's. Right now we are out of them until later in the year when another batch is made. Also FWIW, the ET-R 80mm wheel only weighs 295 grams, the BW 80 weighs 331 grams and the BW 75 weighs 275 grams. Here is a kicker though the new 78mm wheel from BW weighs only 260 grams :evil.....the BW 72 weighs 264 grams.

The 78 coupled with the 83mm TW is a POTENT combo and we absolutely have been raving about that wheel. Its light, flows 112lbs/min, and spools about the same as the 75mm. :Cheer:

How long before the next set of wheels is completed? I may need a 76/78mm. Any idea when the smaller versions will be through engineering?

I may get laughed at for this, do you have any offerings for the Holset HT3Bs?

It would be cool to see some shiney stuff for the HE431/451s too.

Interesting stuff, but what are you doing different to the compressor impellers to make them ET-R?

You have any new maps showing the efficency and pressure ratios for the new impellers.

What materials you guys using for the impeller. Thanks

I may get laughed at for this, do you have any offerings for the Holset HT3Bs?

It would be cool to see some shiney stuff for the HE431/451s too.

I don't think we plan on doing any reverse rotation stuff at this time. HT3B's just aren't a huge demand anymore.

Interesting stuff, but what are you doing different to the compressor impellers to make them ET-R?

You have any new maps showing the efficency and pressure ratios for the new impellers.

What materials you guys using for the impeller. Thanks

Maps are coming.....

Wheels are made from T6 6061.

As for the ET-R, the design uses a slimmed hub line, we also carry the exducer blades past the outer hub line by a substantial amount, also taller tip heights, larger exducer for also our B-width is a little larger, blade pitch and radius are different and the wheel is cut down for lightest weight possible. That is just some of the features of the wheel.

Last edited:
Back