My Project

What tires are those you have on the rear? Im looking to replace my MT's I use for storing and working on the PS truck (also prefer running them on the dyno). I have wanted to do some tuning on my new twins before going to the track and the MT's might as well be made of ice..

The aluminum dirt car wheels look awesome. Very cool build.

Thanks. I wanted to have a different wheel since the truck is so different. Also lets me run the big wilwood discs on all 4 corners. Shouldn't have an issue stopping.

What tires are those you have on the rear? Im looking to replace my MT's I use for storing and working on the PS truck (also prefer running them on the dyno). I have wanted to do some tuning on my new twins before going to the track and the MT's might as well be made of ice..

They're Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R's. 31x16.00-15's I've never had a set before these but they fit the bill size wise and from what I've heard they hook reasonably well.

Been awhile since I've updated. Making some progress. Even with drag week not being an option, I'm still hoping to put some miles on it before snow flies this year. Getting close to mounting the front bodywork and building a bed, then it's just plumbing before I break it all done for paint/powdercoat and final assembly.

Cold side plumbing almost finished.
IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

Seats and Shifter.
IMG_0854.jpg

15 Gal. fuel cell. Should easily have 500+ mile range. (Don't mind the rusty shock spacers, they're temporary. :) )
IMG_0855.jpg

watching this. i have wanted to do this for a while. i want something old school but have no clue what

Bedsides and front panel are on and hanging on the bed for now. Still need to finish rear panel and diffuser. The look is kind of "off" until I can give the lower the nose's final line/shape. (Excuse the messy shop.)

IMG_1146.jpg

Top fuel washable/reusable oil filter mounted. For any of those wondering, I just cut the factory oil cooler/heater at the mounting block and welded on a pair of male -12 fittings.

IMG_1113.jpg

Seats are upholstered, tunnel sheetmetal is done, cage painted and inside coated. Bench seat is a jeep wrangler back seat.

IMG_1189.jpg

Davies-Craig EWP115 Water Pump. Comes with a variable speed digital controller so you don't have to run thermostats. Curious to see how it works. Hopefully good for the price tag.

IMG_1138.jpg

Back