First test run after some tuning

Actually, 114 mph is 11's in a 7300 lbs truck.....I've done it.

Back when I was chasing a power loss I ran 12.0x's @ 112 mph.....So if your lighter and at 114 mph, your gonna be in the 11.7 range I bet!!

yeah i trap high 110MPH and runnin 12:30's with 114MPH and lighter then me (im a megacab) u should be nicely in the 11's and congrats on the run looks good

nice times jimmy. we will be at the track again after t.s. for the funday sunday events. would love to see it run.

Wow, your truck is a PIG!

My 95' 2wd auto weighed just under 5500 with me in it. I have performed a little bit of weight reduction like running one battery but probably not more than 200 lbs worth of stripping.

well you probably have a d70 and id say the auto weights less than the standard. If only we could take about 2k off the front and put it in the rear :bang

At my lowly 240ish rear wheel horsepower, I bet this truck would run a quicker 1/4 mile ET with 2-300 lbs of sandbags sitting up against the tail gate! I starting tinkering with cheap harbor freight welder and the dana 70 rear end. I ran out of flux core wire so hopefully tomorrow after work I'll get it buttoned up and let you know how much the "Lincoln Locker" .... er "Chicago Locker" works out.

Back