Saturday Aug 6th, 2011 ODRA/NADM Fun Run Race Night

Micah out of all the years I have been with ODRA I have yet to get a e-mail haha

Kevin, now you know how to fix that problem...haha

- Have you changed your email since you signed up years ago?

- Have you checked your spam / junk mail box ... all emails are sent out to "valid" email addresses 2x before each ODRA Event...

- Is your email still: real_ ... at hotmail.com, if not thats why you dont get them. (*No I didnt post your/his entire email).

If its not the email that coincides with the hotmail.com you provided...that would be why...if its the same email...Check your Spam / Junk box..we send out over 700 each time.

See you in October..for the Texas Diesel Roundup!!!!
Micah
:nos:

Last edited:
8/09/11

We had a great turnout especially with the Heat being at 115 degrees!!!!

We ran brackets (paid out top 4), Quick ET and Quick RT (also paid out)!

Brackets:
1st - Josh H
2nd - Paul
3rd and 4th Jim and Matt

Quick ET:
Micah - 8.12

Quick RT:
Josh H - .0282

Pictures:

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00340-1.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

-Nitrous Express ran some test n tunes, the best I saw was a 5.08 at 144mph!
-Yes, it runs a Duramax and will be out with us on Oct 15th at Northstar Dragway in Denton, TX

nxdragster.jpg

nxdragster2.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

:tree:

Last edited:
Kevin, now you know how to fix that problem...haha

- Have you changed your email since you signed up years ago?

- Have you checked your spam / junk mail box ... all emails are sent out to "valid" email addresses 2x before each ODRA Event...

- Is your email still: real_ ... at hotmail.com, if not thats why you dont get them. (*No I didnt post your/his entire email).

If its not the email that coincides with the hotmail.com you provided...that would be why...if its the same email...Check your Spam / Junk box..we send out over 700 each time.

See you in October..for the Texas Diesel Roundup!!!!
Micah
:nos:

Yea maybe I should check my junk folder......:doh:

I know its not a great video but it does have the Riviera in it!!!! (click on the top part, where is says photobucket, it should be a link)

[ame="http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb301/odradiesel/?action=view&current=MAH00339.mp4"]MAH00339.mp4 video by odradiesel - Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
Back