Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Introductions.
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Introductions. Take a moment to Introduce yourself here. Tell us about yourself and your rig!

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 07:48 AM   #1
CHDiesel

Name: CHDiesel
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Long time reader first post

I've spent years on a lot of forums reading and learning. But never contributing.

Use to be a mechanic and have had a hand in many high hp gas and quite a few mid hp diesels.

Started with an 02 Duramax, making and estimated 700hp. Sold it when I was 19. Now I'm 23 with my 2012 Cummins hoping for 800hp eventually with all your help.

Also I didn't know log in name would be same as username. Can I get some help changing my name please.

93 12v, s366, 5 spd man, cam
98 lifted Ram 5.9 gas
02 Impala, dent in the door

Sold: 02 Duramax
FASS, dual cp3, 60% overs, stock/s475, PPE trans, lowered on NT420S

Old 12-19-2018, 08:43 AM   #2
WUnderwood

Name: WUnderwood
Title: CompD Minion
Member`s Gallery
send a private message to Timbeaux or wideopen for the name change. Welcome to the circus!

Click the image to open in full size.

RIP BFD99, jponder, and Forrest Nearing

Old 12-20-2018, 08:30 PM   #3
12valveblkcld

Name: 12valveblkcld
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Indeed, welcome. I also find myself in the same boat. Lurking and learning if you will.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Old 12-23-2018, 11:44 PM   #4
abdiver

Name: abdiver
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Long time forum reader

I am trying to post my Introduction on the Introduction Thread / not repling to a previous thread so if I do mess this up. I am sorry well here goes.

I have been reading many truck sites especially when I was figuring out what brand of truck to buy back in 04

I am a retired engineering contractor had lots of toys still have a few But I never had a diesel with a turbo, until my 05 Dodge Cummins 3500 SRW 4x4 with the Nav 5600 6 sp. My truck is low miles for a 05 I bought it new and now have 31K miles on it I live on the Calif coast so my trucks rust out way before the wear out : (

I am fairly mechanical, Now I have a problem with my 05 Dodge truck, So I have joined looking for some suggestions as to where to look under the hood for the problem. Bill

Old 12-27-2018, 09:57 PM   #5
displacedtexan

Name: displacedtexan
Title: $500 PREMIUM MEMBER
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdiver View Post
I am trying to post my Introduction on the Introduction Thread / not repling to a previous thread so if I do mess this up. I am sorry well here goes.

I have been reading many truck sites especially when I was figuring out what brand of truck to buy back in 04

I am a retired engineering contractor had lots of toys still have a few But I never had a diesel with a turbo, until my 05 Dodge Cummins 3500 SRW 4x4 with the Nav 5600 6 sp. My truck is low miles for a 05 I bought it new and now have 31K miles on it I live on the Calif coast so my trucks rust out way before the wear out : (

I am fairly mechanical, Now I have a problem with my 05 Dodge truck, So I have joined looking for some suggestions as to where to look under the hood for the problem. Bill
Well, that's strike one, two more and you're gone!

Seriously though, to both of you.

And lots of information here, chances are that you have a problem others have had, search can help a ton.

Old 02-08-2019, 12:02 AM   #6
Austins_lb7

Name: Austins_lb7
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
New guy

Hey guys, new to the form. I live out in nazi california and work at west coast diesels. I'm the duramax guy at the shop but dabble in ford and dodges occasionally. I have a 02 duramax and it's currently my daily driver and race truck. Im looking for race parts all the time so I thought I'd join this site!

Closed Thread