Quick Tricks, Inc.

Hey vivian glad to see your back. My truck is stuck on stock right now because i got updates and dont have new tunes for it yet. Would you be able to send me yalls new tune that was like the looney.

Sean Delz

Ok, I can't resist. I must make a name suggestion. I'm sure I'll regret it later.

"The Testoster-tune". The Number One Performance Enhancing Product for your 6.0!

Performance enhancement isn't just for professional athletes any more!
:evil

Hey vivian glad to see your back. My truck is stuck on stock right now because i got updates and dont have new tunes for it yet. Would you be able to send me yalls new tune that was like the looney.

Sean Delz

Thanks Sean. Yes, in a few minutes. I did receive your email but didn't get a chance yesterday. As I've always done, I am going in order by email received. You have a very new code but luckily, that code is one of the new ones we wrote.

Ok, I can't resist. I must make a name suggestion. I'm sure I'll regret it later.

"The Testoster-tune". The Number One Performance Enhancing Product for your 6.0!

Performance enhancement isn't just for professional athletes any more!
:evil

OMG Brad. That is so funny. I like it! And you have a slogan and everything :rockwoot: LOL

I got your email. I am so glad you diligently fixed your issue. That is awesome!

Thanks,
Vivian

Wow, I missed this thread? Sorry to hear about you and DJ, glad to hear it is cordial. That's great that you're getting "back in the game".

For names, crap we already used "Performax" for gauges (and someone has since used the name for condoms and male enhancement drugs). My GMC Typhoon used to have the plate "NEKSNAPR"...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Welcome back Vivian!!! Glad to hear thts there is no hard feelings between you and DJ. I will be needing some new tunes from you. I went with bigger sticks bigger turbo and all that good stuff.

Wow, I missed this thread? Sorry to hear about you and DJ, glad to hear it is cordial. That's great that you're getting "back in the game".

For names, crap we already used "Performax" for gauges (and someone has since used the name for condoms and male enhancement drugs). My GMC Typhoon used to have the plate "NEKSNAPR"...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Hey Michael,

Thank you. We're still getting the business organized but our Quick Tricks email is now working!!! Tell Vidara that I will be calling her soon.

I will never forget you in the Uhaul truck at Indy :tree:

Welcome back Vivian!!! Glad to hear thts there is no hard feelings between you and DJ. I will be needing some new tunes from you. I went with bigger sticks bigger turbo and all that good stuff.

Hi Gavin,

Nice to hear from you. Send me an email to vivian@quicktricksautomotiveperformance.com.

Thanks & I hope everyone is having a great day!
Vivian

Hey Viv, I've never really talked to you, or done business with, but I sure would like to! I'm soon to be running an EGR Delete, ARP Head Studs, and a 4" Turbo Back Exhaust. What kind of tunes can you write me, and how much will they cost?

And P.S. I want a balls-to-the-wall type of tune, I want the most I can get out of my truck!

Glad to see you're back doing the tunes. I know a couple trucks needing some. I will be sending a PM!

Thanks. Ed knows. He's my buddy and we've kept in touch! I'm hoping to make it to a race in Inverness that we spoke about.

mdub707 I've was out of commission for a few days. Doctor's say stress is a killer *bdh* I will reply to your PM in a few minutes and Thank You for your message.

My best regards,
Vivian

Thanks. Ed knows. He's my buddy and we've kept in touch!

My best regards,
Vivian

i figured, he told me a while back that he was still able to get tunes and info, but didnt tell me how. youre tunes rock, and im glad you and dj are on good terms. glad to see you back in the game.

Yeah, he would drive up to the farm, every so often to get updated :st::st:

I'm really glad you like them. Thank you so much!
Vivian

Back