stock motor Dmax van "The Dumpster" goes 10.86

DirtyMaxx03

JoshH's stock duramax powered van goes 10.86, I thought it was damn impressive

Stock injectors, stock cp3, stock turbo, stock motor, built 4L85E, 5320 lbs, tuned by JoshH. it has a little nitrous too.

1.67 60'
6.95 1/8th mile
10.86@124

I'll post a vid as soon as I see one.

Someone tell Josh I said congrats!! Thats flying in that van. Pretty damn efficient, since mph and ET calc out to ~680-688rwhp.

A little nitrous?
It's not exactly a small shot, but nowhere near as much as some of the big guys run. It's a 2 stage setup that has individual arming switches for each stage. Both are setup on an 18 psi boost pressure switch and a throttle switch. On that pass I was running a .062 pill in the nozzle after the intercooler and a .052 pill in the nozzle before the intercooler and spraying both stages off the line.

He's taken pretty big measures to reduce weight. ;)
Yeah, pretty much anything not needed to make it go down the track is gone. The inside is an empty shell and it sounds like a 55 gallon barrel when you close the door.

Someone tell Josh I said congrats!! Thats flying in that van. Pretty damn efficient, since mph and ET calc out to ~680-688rwhp.
Thanks Tom. I know you know how much work it is to get a stock motor to run at its peak.

Back