Quick Question?

2005PSD

Stroker
Looks like I have been convinced to go with your SCT tunes:smileglasses:
Truck is an 05 6.0, will there be any problem or longevity issues using the " Street Perfomace tune " on a daily basis? And will I need the " cold fix tune " being that I live in Delaware and winter temps get below freezing?
Thanks, Greg

While I don't work for or am not affiliated with DJ, I can tell you I have run the SCT tunes for about 2 years now, and I have run the high HP tune as a daily driver for 99.9% of that, and I have no problems with longevity. You picked the right people to buy from. DJ and Vivian are the best.

Hi,

Convinced huh? Well, welcome aboard :rockwoot:

All our tunes are safe. The street tunes are designed specifically for the daily driver so you can seem mild mannered :drive: then you show them your 'umph' LOL

Yes, you will need a cold start fix. You don't need to get it now. If you purchase the Xcal2 from us you get unlmited tunes. Just wait until it's getting colder and we'll hook ya up

Thanks,
Vivian

High HP tune is this the same as the Street Tune? Also just curious what are some apprx. track times with a basic setup like I will have after I purchase your tunes. 4" MBRP no cat, Pro Gaurd 7, SCT w/ Street Tune?

Thanks Again

Dalpilot said:
While I don't work for or am not affiliated with DJ, I can tell you I have run the SCT tunes for about 2 years now, and I have run the high HP tune as a daily driver for 99.9% of that, and I have no problems with longevity. You picked the right people to buy from. DJ and Vivian are the best.

Same here! I have been running DJ's Looney tune as a daily driver with no issues what-so-ever.
You will not be disappointed with the tunes or their service

Hi,

Your track times will depend greatly on your truck, the computer in your truck and your driving skill. First, what's your original computer code/tear tag?

Thanks,
Vivian

Where did you get those numbers? I am not up to date on all of the ECM codes so one of those could be one of those but if not you will need to take your drivers side battery out and pull the ECM off of the wall and get us that number.

BTW... Vivian is out of the office today so it may be this evening or tomorrow before she can respond.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris, Thanks.

Chris is correct. None of them look right, although we are not familiar with all of Fords codes either.

Here are instructions for the simplest way to get to the code:

Facing the truck it's on the right behind the battery. Remove the battery cover. Remove three plugs on that shiny thing which is your PCM. Remove two 10mm bolts. Remove PCM and turn it upside down. There's a little sticker that shows three letters and a number, i.e. YRE2, DAX0, TBS7, BKG9. That is your computer code/tear tag. I suggest you place the sticker on the right hand side of the PCM so you can always see it. If you don't remember what it is you can see it without the need to remove the PCM again.

Thanks,
Vivian

Alright let's try these #'s :bigsmile:

-YCR4

-DPU-432A

-EE0FA 4H221

Truck is a 2005 F250 Ext. Cab Short Bed, 3:73 locking rear, Auto Trans. 4WD

Thanks Again

I just got my tuner from DJ on Tuesday and wow.....this is my third tuner and I can't tell how much fun his looney setting is. The shifting is awesome. Problem is I can't help but want to race everything. The greatest thing for me is that DJ's 20 minutes away. This could be more of a problem. :doh:

Nice to meet you DJ.

He hasn't been able to get it work with certain programs. We think we're going to have to send it back to Panasonic to clear everything and start over. It was working fine until he connected it to the server. It says there is a firewall that won't let the program through but according to the IT guy, he removed the firewall :bang

Vivian

Back