Help

Morpheus

FART SMUCKER
I have a sun coast trans with billit internals and sun coast converter and yesterday it started flairing like in nuetral then slamming into gear and then the tow haul light started flashing. I shut the truck off and restarted the tow haul light was off then the previous happened again and the light started flashing again also the truck doesn't shift into overdrive with the light flashing. And I noticed today that when I put it in reverse it takes 6-10 sec before engageing and it bangs into gear WTF is up with this thing ???

And I have tried porgramming back to stock and all other programs I have but that doesnt work also tried disconecting the batteries for 1 hour no good eather. :aiwebs_010:

I can be reached at 716-940-1461 I need help kinda quick as I need to go to PA to get another load of hay for my horses within the next few days.

Last edited:
I did 2 different SCT data logging sessions with my truck and can send the files. They have all the trans options being monitored.

C.A.P said:
Call Joe ASAP he will get ya fixed up!

Or not, I still havent heard back from them and have called Mon tues and today and they keep saying refresh my memory as to whats going on with your trans. :banghead:

I had it installed by a shop I know up here in NY of which the owner is a preformance diesel guy. So I knew it would be done right.

I ordered the trans with billet shafts and converter and Mag hytec pan through Jemery at LIPD on 2-14-06 for about $4400 got the trans the first week in march and had it installed 3-8-06 for about $850

Last edited:
I bet these guys would sell 3x more trannies if they would half the price. $5000+ for an entire tranny rebuild is way too expenisve for most of us casual modders. They are way overpriced, they get our old tranny anyways, why such a premium?

Back