Rules?

I hope they are but I haven't heard or seen anything about the yearly rule meeting. there is a lot of rules in the book that are just over looked or the tech clowns don't know what there looking at. Im pretty sure there's some shady **** going on with the techs and some trucks/drivers. There is some things that I would like to discuss at the rules meeting and get some answers on. I feel like im *bdh* about a lot of **** that has been brought up in the past and nothing has happened. It just gets swept under the carpet:bang.
Thank you for your valuable time
yours truly,
Mr dickshaker

I have been to a meeting or two mr nwmaxipad You got that minivan cranked up?

Last edited:
Any truth to the rumor they were in talks to sell FPP? Heard from a couple people.

Last edited:
I hope they are but I haven't heard or seen anything about the yearly rule meeting. there is a lot of rules in the book that are just over looked or the tech clowns don't know what there looking at. Im pretty sure there's some shady **** going on with the techs and some trucks/drivers. There is some things that I would like to discuss at the rules meeting and get some answers on. I feel like im *bdh* about a lot of **** that has been brought up in the past and nothing has happened. It just gets swept under the carpet:bang.
Thank you for your valuable time
yours truly,
Mr dickshaker

Cant beleive im doing this but........:clap:

Well ol reliable Richard must not have wifi service in his totter home. I would be mighty nice of some one affiliated with this circus of a organization to let people know what's going on. I mean I know there blind to a lot of stuff at the track so maybe there playing dumb and didn't see this thread!
Sincerely
Mr dickshaker!

Yea the 2.6 turbo rule needs to be reworded. Contradictory wording. No bushing but must protrude???

Am I reading this correctly?

Block: A filled block is permitted. Engine must not vary from the Factory Cubic Inch for that engine make/model.

So only filled blocks have to be factory cubic inch?

Seems almost impossible to tech in a fairgrounds setting.....

What's the 12" stack rule about? Measure on which side of a mite cut? And mat I interpret that as no 6.7L 12 valves or stroked engines period, could be wrong. I didnt come up with it. Not sure how that could be teched though...

What's the 12" stack rule about? Measure on which side of a mite cut? And mat I interpret that as no 6.7L 12 valves or stroked engines period, could be wrong. I didnt come up with it. Not sure how that could be teched though...

I can't read most of your post because of the chick to the left. What were you saying? :D

the stak rule is :homo:, the cube limit I read as all engines, that puts some guys out, the botched hitch rule puts some guys out aswell, you, us as well as some others...

If I'm reading this correct, more then half the trucks that pulled for points last year are illegal???????. I bet we see some deck plates in 2014... You guys using larger than standard bore pistons will have to go back to the drawing board LOL. Why the hell wasn't there a rules meeting?

Im betting a few people spit their teeth against the computer screen when they read the ci. rule.

Back