Duramax Breaks in Truck Push Contest

Take those retards out of the gene pool RIGHT NOW!!

:hehe::hehe:

They give diesels guys a bad name...I am so glad they broke parts :).

The Ranch Hand bumpers were a dead give away of there intellegence level.

I was really hoping that one of the bumpers would have given up the ghost before the drive shaft did.

I love all the comments on how its a Chevy 2500 and Dodge 3500 because we all know how much difference there is between a 2500 and 3500. I know those couple helper springs made all the difference.

I love that video

And for the record, nothing wrong with ranchhands, except the price. Heavy bumpers are wonderful inventions.

And for the record, nothing wrong with ranchhands, except the price. Heavy bumpers are wonderful inventions.

If you like your bumper getting to your destination 10 minutes before the rest of your truck does then sure:hehe:.

I could see an aftermarket bumper for a hardcore off-road rig (or working rig), but pretty much everyone that has one doesnt need it.

If you like your bumper getting to your destination 10 minutes before the rest of your truck does then sure:hehe:.

I could see an aftermarket bumper for a hardcore off-road rig (or working rig), but pretty much everyone that has one doesnt need it.

lol

You're right on that, most people that have them don't need them. I like them because they are great for deer, and every winter I slide into or get slid into by at least 1 car. I hate grand forks.

I like them because they are great for deer, and every winter I slide into or get slid into by at least 1 car. I hate grand forks.

Ahh..you got me there man:clap:. Big ass bumpers in those situations who be a very nice thing. We have a lot of deer and sliders around here, ive just been pretty lucky.

I dont hate all aftermarket bumpers, just not a Ranch Hand fan.

Ranchhand has come along way and have saved my ass more than once with deer and dumb drivers. Especially if you have to use a bumper to get in and out of your ranch and you don't want to mess up those pretty road armor style bumpers.

Back