Who's slammed...

If your talking about the blue one it's Ninjas. Them goofball's were working on that thing till 3 in the mourning and still going to work at like 8am before the SS race.

Truck looks like it has some time put in it. Id like to see more pictures of it.

Per Diesel Power Magazine: Michael Cordova from Ohio. It was at the $25k super street shootout. Supposedly, couldn't get the turbo lit, but that truck looks sweet. It says they threw a smaller turbo on and ran 10's just for exhibition runs.

Per Diesel Power Magazine: Michael Cordova from Ohio. It was at the $25k super street shootout. Supposedly, couldn't get the turbo lit, but that truck looks sweet. It says they threw a smaller turbo on and ran 10's just for exhibition runs.

Hmm very interesting!

I thought it was prety sweet down at TS!

Ive never realy liked the single cab short bed trucks....nice to see a tubed long bed out there!!!

yea I love the look of that truck. One of my favorite trucks has always been Bill Fletcher's single cab lb 2wd.

its got some serious hours on it....

Picture020-1.jpg

its got some serious hours on it....

That another truck that used to be owned by BBRam. They both have a lot of time put into them. Would really like to see Michaels truck when its got the bugs out.

Back