S588 turbo

DieselheaD

Turbo has little time on it and 1 dyno day that ended bad. I lost number one cylinder and the turbine had some aluminum thrown at it.

I've asked around and have been told to run it as is, it's really not that bad just not appealing at first sight. This I could imagine will not even be noticable in terms of spool up since the damage is so light. It is what it is and I just wanted to point that out.

As is I have a JEB machine billet 88mm compressor wheel in place of the cast part. I'm offering the turbo as is with the extra cast wheel and nut for $2100 shipped

If you are not interested in the charger with the billet wheel i will offer it with the cast wheel for $1700 shipped

S500 88mm 110/99 turbine T6 .85 open.

image_zpsjoty7tbz.jpg

image_zpsrakpa6tp.jpg

image_zpsymkznhcw.jpg

image_zpsnbqdpl8v.jpg

image_zpseskcbqd7.jpg

Interested in a

complete dual cp3 kit
cp3 pump
good 215 pump
steed speed comp t6

Or other 24v parts let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer Scott, no use for it unfortunately. Sell the s4t Jacob! Either way they're practically the same turbo, maybe a little better spool up from s5 lighter compressor wheel and tighter housing

Well, my offer is still the best one you have gotten. LOL

I got a couple s400 trade + cash offers but not interested since I ready have s400 stuff. I'm not in a hurry to sell this thing anyways, I'd like to try it again once my 6.7 cr engine is ready.

Back