July Race - July 8th

We will only be at tx diesel shootout
cant make the amarillo deal Im working daylights just gonna haul truck to work and stop at track in baytown on the way home.

Does any of you local Houston area guys realize that is a 10-12 hour 600+ mile trip.

No one talked about sleeping lol. Not too excited about that or racing in a firesuit and helmet at 1pm in 100 degrees either. No go to the panhandle.

Richard are you gonna derange it?

I think by reading his post no Stelly, So for PS we got,

Michael,
Jake possibly?
Chris,
Me,
Bus if he gets his turbo.
Deranged maybe?

Looks like Adam has some stiff competition coming at him for the DD class.

so is everything still going for july 8th in baytown? i may talk to the wife and see if she wants to make the trip. there gonna be a good turn out?

Yes still on for july 8th there will be atleast 3 prostreet trucks there possibly more. Usually 10 or so really good runnin street trucks as well come out and enjoy.

Very torn on this one. Getting a lot of pressure to make Amarillo but if I do it would only be the DD not hauling the PS up there. Then again I threw my back out this morning so may not make either. Not sure I could climb into the PS truck let alone load it on a trailer right now.

Very torn on this one. Getting a lot of pressure to make Amarillo but if I do it would only be the DD not hauling the PS up there. Then again I threw my back out this morning so may not make either. Not sure I could climb into the PS truck let alone load it on a trailer right now.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Guys-

This forum is for the Texas Diesel Shootout ONLY.

If anyone posts about any other races in Texas, they WILL be deleted.

Back