DDP 75 or 110's ??

zstroken

For $$$ your name here
DDP claims 2-3 mpg increase with these? Has anybody seen the same results? I ahve the truck down for a retorque and am considering slapping in a set of injectors while I have it torn apart.

Looking for feedback.

Truck is an 01 HO 4x4 3.54, 33" tires, with an HTBG 14cm, edge comp.

75 or 110? Truck sees lots or 13K towing at less than 1000 ft.

i wold like to know also if the claims of better mpg are true... i get 21mpg with the truck in my sig. So if i add 90hp injectors i would see 23 to 24mpg? that cant be right..

i've had customers call back and state that they have seen better mileage w/ the 75s on stock chargers.

i would say with your set up the 110s would be perfect.

jay, stock charger i think you would be better off w/ some 50s or 75s. but i would say you could see another 1-2 no problem.

i've known a few guys that have went from Jammer 150s to DDP 200s and saw over 75hp on the dyno and lower egts. DDPs are worth the money no doubt.

i've had customers call back and state that they have seen better mileage w/ the 75s on stock chargers.

i would say with your set up the 110s would be perfect.

jay, stock charger i think you would be better off w/ some 50s or 75s. but i would say you could see another 1-2 no problem.

i've known a few guys that have went from Jammer 150s to DDP 200s and saw over 75hp on the dyno and lower egts. DDPs are worth the money no doubt.

I know my mileage didn't drop when I put my 60hp injectors in with my stock turbo... and that was with driving harder because of the new power. I think everyone claims mpg increases on their injectors, I think its just marketing.

Back