Any questions or comments?

Do you have a setup for using 1 pump, like the fass 150/180???

First week of December. It is a 180/240 unit. It can run 60 psi. This will be the unit you speak of. It has an adjustable regulater to set your pressure exactly where you want it.

so how much power is the airdog 150gph fuel filter pump system good fuel, will it support 6-700 hp? heres what i'll be running 180 pump: 0, or 10 plate, 4kgsk,Industrail injection dragon flows rated at 175hp, and probably an htt prostreet/sledpuller 66/71/13ss or maybe a silver bullet. im not sure yet, and there maybe .022 ddp delivery valves in there if i find i don't have enough fuel yet, and possibly nitrous to clean any extra fuel i do have.

The 150 will take care of your application without any problems at all.

Any questions or comments you have. Feel free to ask. I ask to please keep all AirDog vs. Fass arguements away from here. This is just for product information and/or tech questions. Thanks

Got a quick question, my AD150 in the last 2 weeks has gone from quite, you can barely hear it over the engine to LOUD, you can hear it over the engine and clutch chatter. Is this normal for these things to get louder with miles or is it one its way out?

Got a quick question, my AD150 in the last 2 weeks has gone from quite, you can barely hear it over the engine to LOUD, you can hear it over the engine and clutch chatter. Is this normal for these things to get louder with miles or is it one its way out?

A long pm sent. Let me know if you have any questions.

I just got an airdog150 ordered for my 12 valve...and when I was talking to my friend, he heard from a fass dealer that the airdogs150's mounting is a lot lower to the ground than the fass150's units. IIRC airdogs are a lot smaller and compact. Is this correct?

to me this isnt a concern...I'm just trying to convince him to save the xtra $$ and get the airdog over the fass.

also, how does one get a 40psi spring that I have heard of before?? Thanks.

I just got an airdog150 ordered for my 12 valve...and when I was talking to my friend, he heard from a fass dealer that the airdogs150's mounting is a lot lower to the ground than the fass150's units. IIRC airdogs are a lot smaller and compact. Is this correct?

to me this isnt a concern...I'm just trying to convince him to save the xtra $$ and get the airdog over the fass.

also, how does one get a 40psi spring that I have heard of before?? Thanks.

The best way to not have bracket worries is to measure between your transfer case and fuel tank. If you have 8 inches in between the 2 you will be fine with the parallel bracket. If you have less you would want the perpendicular bracket or we have another outside the frame bracket that hides is completely as well. Mounted on the inside of the frame you will not see it at all. Also you may get the 40 psi spring upon request with your order.

Hey Anthony, I have a quick question for you. I just got the 150 from you. and the box said for 98.5-04.. Mine is a 2004.5 the 325hp @ 2900... Is it the correct one or am i supposed to have the one for the 05-07. What made me think about it is i was reading an ad and see the one for the 98.5-04 and then one for the 04.5-07.. I just want to double check before i try installing it.. Thanks

nevermind, i got it! Me and ben got it installed yesterday, truck runs alot stronger now. It used to cut out a little bit on Level 5 and NO MORE!!! and it is quiet!! Although i do have another question, if it sits for a couple hours or over night, when i turn the key on the first time, the pump is kind of loud, but if i stopped for fuel shut it off and when i started it, i never heard the pump.. i dont know if i have a small leak anywhere where it is leaking down a little? Its not bad, im not too worried about it... Thanks Anthony

AD150 Pressure

I installed the Airdog 150 about three weeks ago on my 02 VP truck and Ive decided to go Ppump. Obviously the P7100 requires more than 15-20 lbs of fuel pressure soooo, What do I need to get the required PSI? The injection pump is a stock 913. I plan on using the stock overflow valve plumbed with -6 to the stock return at the back of the head. Hope that helps. Whats the set pressure that the 12V AD150's come set at? I hope I just need a spring.

Thanks for the help, Aaron.

Great product BTW....

I can't keep steady strong pressure with mine at all! I have been running it for 2 months now......sometimes it holds and most of the time it don't.

I have pulled all the fittings and resealed them and tightened the hech out of them...I am pretty positive I don't have an air leak. I have pulled the gear cover off and there is no scarring in the housing or rotor? It holds steady when it is cold but once I get to op. temp for awhile it will start to build and bounce again. It drops to 15 and slowly build up to around 18 then does it again or stays steady then starts or start bouncing all over the place without dropping past 15 lbs??

All electrical connections are good and have a new set of batts and get proper volts to the plug.........you have any help for me??

Thanks!!

Anyone have any good tips for removing the filters? I think I have a vacuum leak (not sure were yet) and I wanted to make sure it wasn't the seal in the separator. I started to unscrew the filter and all it does is piss diesel everywhere. How about tips on finding vacuum leaks? The pump sounds like its cavitating........

Anyone have any good tips for removing the filters? I think I have a vacuum leak (not sure were yet) and I wanted to make sure it wasn't the seal in the separator. I started to unscrew the filter and all it does is piss diesel everywhere. How about tips on finding vacuum leaks? The pump sounds like its cavitating........

Exactly how mine sounds.....I know I aint got a leak anywhere though.....won't keep steady either!......:bang

I installed the Airdog 150 about three weeks ago on my 02 VP truck and Ive decided to go Ppump. Obviously the P7100 requires more than 15-20 lbs of fuel pressure soooo, What do I need to get the required PSI? The injection pump is a stock 913. I plan on using the stock overflow valve plumbed with -6 to the stock return at the back of the head. Hope that helps. Whats the set pressure that the 12V AD150's come set at? I hope I just need a spring.

Thanks for the help, Aaron.

Great product BTW....

We have 30 and 40 psi springs available here. You will also need a different fitting at the injection pump as well. As the p pump is bigger than all the other pumps. Give us a call here at the office and someone can get you fixed up. Sorry for my delay AGAIN!

I can't keep steady strong pressure with mine at all! I have been running it for 2 months now......sometimes it holds and most of the time it don't.

I have pulled all the fittings and resealed them and tightened the hech out of them...I am pretty positive I don't have an air leak. I have pulled the gear cover off and there is no scarring in the housing or rotor? It holds steady when it is cold but once I get to op. temp for awhile it will start to build and bounce again. It drops to 15 and slowly build up to around 18 then does it again or stays steady then starts or start bouncing all over the place without dropping past 15 lbs??

All electrical connections are good and have a new set of batts and get proper volts to the plug.........you have any help for me??

Thanks!!

Check to another gauge would be my first suggestion. Just to ensure were not pulling our hair out for no reason. Then I would like to get you a different spring. Or the other way around. Call in here to the office and I can get you one on the way. Sorry for my delay on checking this.

Back