MaxSpool Engineering 2014 NADM reaction Sportsman Reaction time award

Better get ready for another theft then cause the broncos are gonna win. :kick:

They are over here practicing at the Jets home base- Atlantic Health Center. The Broncos are not them Seachickens....:hehe::hehe:

Should be interesting, I really like Manning and wouldn't mind seeing him win another super bowl, he is pretty much what is right and good about the NFL. If the weather is bad I think Seattle has the advantage. We'll see.

Should be interesting, I really like Manning and wouldn't mind seeing him win another super bowl, he is pretty much what is right and good about the NFL. If the weather is bad I think Seattle has the advantage. We'll see.
Trust me the weather here feels like Mile High- Broncos for the win. I think the Seachickens got damned LUCKY to even be in the S.B.- how the heck do ya fumble the ball 4 times in a row in the red zone against the 49er's??? :doh:

I hope we see the best game yet by Peyton. :pop:

We are adding a little more . To any sportsman racer with a .000 light in competition an additional $500 worth of MaxSpool Product

I am bringing the new decals to the track, just look for the biggest trailer there , we will have a few pretty ladys handing out hero cards and later that night Mudbugs

it will be the biggest one there , will hold 3 cars , with a 900 hp Cat in the tractor. same as current Pro Stock or top fuel

Biggest Trailer, 900HP ? Oh My!

Greg, why do you come to events? Why have you raced in the past?

Honest question. I have thought a lot about these questions after the other thread about how to fix diesel motorsports. One of my biggest reasons is to hang out and play with like minded people that love this industry. Just curious if you have ever had the same reason?

Biggest Trailer, 900HP ? Oh My!

Greg, why do you come to events? Why have you raced in the past?

Honest question. I have thought a lot about these questions after the other thread about how to fix diesel motorsports. One of my biggest reasons is to hang out and play with like minded people that love this industry. Just curious if you have ever had the same reason?

. I have been involved in organized drag racing on an advanced level for the better part of 30+ years. I have been developing racing programs because it’s a challenge to be faster than the guy in the other lane, to think outside the normal box, and to challenge every held belief. In the gas racing world, we worked hard to find very small gains. We get ecstatic when we find 5 to 10 hp average gain. The diesel world is just as challenging but, the road map of the future is the exact path we have been down on any other engine program.

I was at close to 20 races last year from Pro Stock to Competition eliminator and 4 or 5 diesel specific events as well. I’ve given away several thousands of dollars’ worth of my product trying to promote diesel racing, to be specific this reaction time award.

I’ve been racing diesel longer then the average demographics of people on this and other forums have had driver’s licenses.

Don’t really care what the few antagonist on this forum think, if their beliefs were held by the majority then then I would not have long term supporters and major mainstream company’s wanting to be a part of my programs. The little igits and the one felon will continue to do all they can to rewrite history are failing in their endevors , but their day of anyone listening to then is just about over.

Greg- Jesus doesn't like it when you lie.

What diesel events were you at last year? The ones that you DID NOT make a pass, and sat in the parking lot?

Don’t really care what the few antagonist on this forum think, if their beliefs were held by the majority then then I would not have long term supporters and major mainstream company’s wanting to be a part of my programs. The little igits and the one felon will continue to do all they can to rewrite history are failing in their endevors , but their day of anyone listening to then is just about over.

Why post here, you race so much that us antagonist see you all the time at the track.......your sponsor need no air time on here. Race or shut up.

Back