2 new in the box S475's

Taylor would obviously know much more about this than myself... but I just put a thread up about twins, using a s475 add the primary and a he351 as the secondary... which is fairly common...

Sent from phone

Taylor would obviously know much more about this than myself... but I just put a thread up about twins, using a s475 add the primary and a he351 as the secondary... which is fairly common...

Sent from phone

i know the 75mm compressor wheel is great, i am asking about the other end of the turbo. 6.6's do great with the 96mm turbine and 1.32 AR. Since i know next to nothing about 5.9 turbo setups i am asking of the 5.9 has enough displacement to run the larger turbine and housing or if a smaller wheel and 1.10 would be better under a stock type turbo.

i know the 75mm compressor wheel is great, i am asking about the other end of the turbo. 6.6's do great with the 96mm turbine and 1.32 AR. Since i know next to nothing about 5.9 turbo setups i am asking of the 5.9 has enough displacement to run the larger turbine and housing or if a smaller wheel and 1.10 would be better under a stock type turbo.

i cant speak from experience, as i am only looking into a compound setup at this point... but! from what i have gathered, the s475 96 1.32 AR runs well with a he351 and in general a ht3b works well with a hx35.... but i can also say that there are numerous people on here that have done this and could give you much more details than I... so i apologize i am not much help

i cant speak from experience, as i am only looking into a compound setup at this point... but! from what i have gathered, the s475 96 1.32 AR runs well with a he351 and in general a ht3b works well with a hx35.... but i can also say that there are numerous people on here that have done this and could give you much more details than I... so i apologize i am not much help

HX35 and s400's are a great twin setup as well.

Back