Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I passed a Euro spec cab over north of Nashville on Monday. I wasn't close enough to see what brand and it had either paint or vinyl on it. Is someone importing these trucks now? Even had wheel covers on it.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk
Must have been Nikola

Must have been Nikola

Hahahahahahaha you're flippin hilarious

:lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly:

Nikola EV truck fraud: End of the road for NKLA stock as founder is found guilty of deceiving investors?

Trevor Milton, founder of American electric vehicle producer Nikola Motor Company (NKLA), charged with fraud worth $1bn, has been been found guilty of misleading investors for his own personal benefit.

In 2020, after a report by Hindenberg Research accused Milton of “an intricate fraud”, the company lost more than 50% of its market value. This has also caused Nikola to lose out on valuable partnerships with the likes of General Motors (GM) and BP (BP).

Milton has since cut ties with the company and was formally indicted in 2021 by US federal protesters. Earlier this week Milton was found guilty of three out of the four counts he was charged with.

Hahahahahahaha you're flippin hilarious

:lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly:

Nikola EV truck fraud: End of the road for NKLA stock as founder is found guilty of deceiving investors?

Trevor Milton, founder of American electric vehicle producer Nikola Motor Company (NKLA), charged with fraud worth $1bn, has been been found guilty of misleading investors for his own personal benefit.

In 2020, after a report by Hindenberg Research accused Milton of “an intricate fraud”, the company lost more than 50% of its market value. This has also caused Nikola to lose out on valuable partnerships with the likes of General Motors (GM) and BP (BP).

Milton has since cut ties with the company and was formally indicted in 2021 by US federal protesters. Earlier this week Milton was found guilty of three out of the four counts he was charged with.

They have trucks on the road, based on Iveco platform.

Nikola Recalls Tre BEV Electric Trucks: 93 Units

Last edited:
Congratulations you can buy one of those pieces of shit and make it all the way east/west across the entire country of Finland,.………..Or the width of Pennsylvania on a charge.

I cant, you can. I think they are fuel cell, so no charging.

I cant, you can. I think they are fuel cell, so no charging.

Again as usual you are completely full of shit. The fuel cell version is not for sale and even if it was there is practically zero hydrogen filling stations. The all electric version of that pile has a range of just over 350mi and I’m sure that is on completely flat ground hauling toilet paper. Which brings us back to the fact you can’t even comprehend the size difference between the US and your tiny country. That truck “should”take you from one side of Finland to the other on a single charge which is roughly the same width of ONE state here i.e Pennsylvania. Ironically if you did drive it across PA there is 100% chance it would be recharged by burning PA coal or natural gas from PA fracking.

Pull your head out of your ass for a second, clean the shit out of your eyes and learn to read a map.

Again as usual you are completely full of shit. The fuel cell version is not for sale and even if it was there is practically zero hydrogen filling stations. The all electric version of that pile has a range of just over 350mi and I’m sure that is on completely flat ground hauling toilet paper. Which brings us back to the fact you can’t even comprehend the size difference between the US and your tiny country. That truck “should”take you from one side of Finland to the other on a single charge which is roughly the same width of ONE state here i.e Pennsylvania. Ironically if you did drive it across PA there is 100% chance it would be recharged by burning PA coal or natural gas from PA fracking.

Pull your head out of your ass for a second, clean the shit out of your eyes and learn to read a map.
I dont know, it is US truck. What does it matter what size our country is ? There are other countries we can drive , I just came back from Türkiye, a friend of mine delivered a load to China. It is about 15000 km from Finland to Vladivostok, only one country to drive across. More if you load from Portugal for example.

And we have 76000 kg standard GVW, over 100000 kg with special permit, so no, electric wont have much range, unlike in USA where no load is allowed.

I dont know, it is US truck. What does it matter what size our country is ? There are other countries we can drive , I just came back from Türkiye, a friend of mine delivered a load to China. It is about 15000 km from Finland to Vladivostok, only one country to drive across. More if you load from Portugal for example.

And we have 76000 kg standard GVW, over 100000 kg with special permit, so no, electric wont have much range, unlike in USA where no load is allowed.

You are again full of shit, just like here certain weights are allowed on certain roads. Each state has its own weight restrictions and permitting regulations. You do not have a standard weight limit of 76,000kg on all roads anymore than I’m allowed 142,000lbs with 7 axles on every road in Ohio. Almost every state here has its own rules different from the federal laws. South Dakota doesn’t have a GVW limit, want to haul more add an axle. Michigan didn’t have one either but they eventually made 11 axles max unlike South Dakota which has not axle limit so 170,000+ is common like Michigan 164,000.

When you going to buy a good solid built Finnish truck?

Never because they use those crappy Fuller gearboxes, they are also almost as retarded as those truck built in USA.

Lmao, I forgot you euro fuks can’t drive manual transmissions. You don’t have options there? I could have got Meritor, Eaton or Allison, maybe Finland should step up.

Where's a good reputable place to buy Injectors for a 3406E?

Is Highway Heavy Parts reputable?

Cat unless you want to go through a few to find a good one. Almost every set of Delphi’s someone has brought had at least one bad one in the set. Have had zero luck with CDS reman or Diesel Controls. Only bad cat injectors I’ve got come in a Platinum kit, usually one of those fails in the first month. If you are looking for 10R8501’s good luck.

Back