Building a 2001 DoDge Puller: Need Suggestions

To the OP are you wanting to build a Workstock or 2.5 class truck?

The reason I ask is because you discussed a 63mm wheel which would not fit the W/S rules which is also why I thought you were building a 2.5 truck.

Leaning more towards Work stock. 2.5 Class seems like its too close to 2.6. I mean what hell, if a guys gonna go 2.5, seems like might as well go 2.6 cause it wont cost that much more.

There's plenty of 1800+hp fuel only sled pullers out there using 24v heads with cross over tubes. There's no reason he needs to waste a perfectly good head to switch to a 12V or ditch the cross over tubes.

I am not disagreeing with that statement whatsoever. I was trying to clarify that crossover tubes are not a reason to switch given that even if they were a restriction there are other ways.

The reason I ask is because you discussed a 63mm wheel which would not fit the W/S rules which is also why I thought you were building a 2.5 truck.

But you can run a 63.5mm compressor on a Duramax, and a 64.5mm compressor on the Powerstroke? While the rules allow a 68mm compressor on what exactly?

Back