Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 2007.5-2013 6.7L
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 10:46 PM   #21
farmtruck09

Name: farmtruck09
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramthiscummins View Post
Dynomite diesel has come along way. Not sure how recent you swapped injectors but they balance just as good as exergy and S&S.

Kingspeed, Armor Inc, dustin jackson, the fleece performance ucc truck, and many others wouldn't run them if they weren't good.

They are also very easy to work with. If you aren't satisfied 100% they will work with you to fix any issues. For example, I had a set of new super mentals for my 2003 cummins which I sold for a 2006 cummins, they worked with me on the price of balancing and swapping new nozzles to the bodies that I had.
I know they have an amazing balance flow machine, thinking I’ll go w the 467/87/.10 for now, prob later run the s400/s400 compound kit. Should be plenty over 800 w the 67/87 though

Closed Thread