nozzless/needles

Where did the pintles go? LOL

It would be a mess to try and match up pintles to existing nozzles. Are you sure they fell out or are missing?

this should be a lesson to anyone shipping nozzles as well, make sure they are shipped so that the correct needle stays with the correct nozzle.....

A guy is selling the nozzles. I asked about the pintles and unforunately he let them go with the injector bodies he sold. He was unaware they were matched. I am trying to find out if the nozzles can be sent to you and matched up with a new set of pintles and how much. I have flux 2's already and would like to run these larger nozzles.

care to elaborate on wow, got torque ? I just went through the ordeal of injuector nozzles being shipped with no seperators between nozzles, 3 needles came out during shipping. Lucky for me my shop I had flow matching was able to figure out which went where and got em back to me.

homewrecker, I would imagine new needles would be ok, but a soup man might have a better answer. bump back to the top

Yeah, hopefully its an easy and relatively inexpensive solution. I just dont see how they could be matched so precisely. I dont think Bosch could afford the time and energy to match every nozzle/pintle individually that goes out the door.

Last edited:
good deal, now ya gotta keep us in the loop when you get those 3.5's in your truck, I have a set on new bodies all flow matched waiting to go in as well, 3.5's seem a popular size.

Back