Found another air shutoff!!

Those are great! What price range??

BTW: I think it's funny how I posted this to another diesel site awhile ago and there were 2-3 responses, basically saying "good luck". Here on CompD there are 3 pages and an amazing array of options. Y'all are AWESOME!!!

brandon.

BigBadDodge said:
Here are a few of my set up:

Ad_165_7.jpg

Ad_165_8.jpg

Ad_165_9.jpg

BBD
BBD,I notised that you put yours on the pressure side of the intake insted of pre turbo.I did not see any set up like that before.What does that brand of valve cost?Did you buy it from the company in Broussard La.?

re

I just got the 5 inch shutoff and velocity stack from Show-me performance.It is awsome,very well built,and looks sweet.

Last edited:
They quoted me $750 with a velocity stack & connector for the turbo if you are the first in your area to by one to get some exposure.:Cheer:

re

That is what I paid, but you get what you pay for,I had a cheaper one last year,the pump stuck and I could not get it shut down,I ended up pulling the engine and replacing the crank and all the bearings.NOT FUN,when you are short on time.

how close to the turbo do you need these, and corerect me if i am wrong they go where the out side air comes into the turbo like in airfilter tube?

I talked to Chuck [Show-me performance] yester day for 1hr35m we are getting a 6" one with a volosity stack their comming in on monday.Then I,ll go to his shop and pick it up after they polish it.Chuck and the other guys do realy good work.
Dale

Back