Anyone here involved with UNOH's pulling truck?

Whats the point of having a dyno then? haha yea if you don't have a dyno and read some 26 would be a good place to set it at but every combination is going to be different so make the best of what ya got

i want to play with it, i will make sure i do also. its not just there truck. But most the dyno numbers are for magazine articles.

austin when we have it on the dyno bring your little timming kit and we will mess with it. ashley is a dumbass and he aint even the president so he cant tell us what to do.

im sure mr. roth would be fine with playing with the timing.

are we still doing dyno runs for those roller rockers that didnt do one bit of difference??

I was there from 2003 to 2007, I remember most of you guys, you have no idea how bad it was before you all got there. There was no clubs, nothing. I was one of the first off-road club members to start on the hill, hell that is my concrete holding those telephone poles into that hillside and alot of my rocks from the farm. Thank god we had a cool teacher like Nidiffer to run our club...

I can see why Higgins didn't want a damn thing to do with the truck, it was a cluster **** from the beginning and always will be. That truck was a 3/4 ton gas jobber they hauled trash cans with. Hell one time they had it in the shop and they couldn't figure out why every time they would turn real sharp the truck would die. I lifted the hood and proceeded to find a 3 foot too long ground cable someone had wrapped around the steering shaft and it was pulling it loose from the battery...

I bet alot of you remember what it took just to get funding for the smallest thing. We never got anything like they do now. Hell they sponsored my friend Mario's Camping World Truck for one race and that was 15K dollars and he got 15 kids for the weekend. They are sponsoring everything they can now, we begged, barrowed, lied, cheated and stole just to get them to let us take the van to North Carolina for a weekend to go to a tuff truck race...

see we are that group now the school thinks the truck is a bad idea and will not fund it. this is all personal stuff. but yea the sponcer so much dumb stuff and give money away to other things now yet wont give us 50 bucks

just to let everyone know the club is a non profit orginization and you can get a tax detuctions from donating to it. if anyone is interested let me or 97rada know and we can work something out

nborga87 do you want a tax deduction slip for the front drive shaft you dontated. we can get you one if you like.

Last edited:
So we have a new member here that has reported posts out of this thread and is very unhappy about the thread and your guys discussion of UHNO's diesel club. His name is cookieman and if he reports another post he will be banned. Just so you guys know!

Yes it seems all this is slander towards UHNO diesel club and he wasnt it removed. I told him to pound sand, well something like that.

So i guess cookieman is the douche "in charge" of the club yet doesn't have the manhood to speak in public.

Yes it seems all this is slander towards UHNO diesel club and he wasnt it removed. I told him to pound sand, well something like that.

How is it slander if its true? I attended UNOH in 09 had to switch schools because of family, but from what I saw the whole school was cb whips, big tips n lift kits. This guy must know how to remove a silencer ring so he must know all so quit bad mouthing his dreams.

Last edited:
I wasnt trying to cause a bunch of trouble by starting this. I just thought it was a cool idea that the school had a pulling truck. It would be a good way for someone to learn and get into the sport. Apparently its a little unorganized now. I hope they can get it straight and it all works out. The race cars there have worked out and hopefully this can if they get the right people involved.

i posted these on cummins forum too but here is a pic and video of the engine on the dyno

317583_10150346239023872_8861333871_8125907_1186352511_n1.jpg
[/IMG]

[ame="http://vimeo.com/29008453"]http://vimeo.com/29008453[/ame]

Back