Industrial Injection Turbo Sale - DIESEL FORUM SPECIAL

PDW Power

Supporting Vendor
Performance Diesel Warehouse is going to be offering another Industrial Injection Turbo Sale.

When: March 17, 2008 - April 30, 2008

What: PhatShaft, Super PhatShaft, Silver Series, PhatShaft71, and even Towing Twins*.

Where: HERE

Once we have sold 30 single turbo chargers we will be issuing a full refund of shipping charges. Every single turbo shipped after that point will be shipped for FREE.

Shipping for PhatShaft71 Kits and Twin Turbos will be discounted.

*-We have a limited availability of Towing Twins. All orders will be taken on a first come first serve basis.

This is GREAT NEWS for our Diesel Community Corey ! There was a previous Group Buy by another vendor- on these turbos that was a success!

So this will help out the members of the community that missed out on the first round!!!

Excellent!!

Any chance upgrades could be included??? I'd like/be interested in upgrading my ps62 to a sps62. Either way could I get a price? Thanks Jeff

Dang. Everything goes on sale after I buy it. :bang :D

PM me the price for the towing twins. I already have a PS62/14. I need everything else.

In my opinion the II twin kit is top notch from the turbos to the piping everything is designed to work very efficiently. Everything is included in the kit except for the 3 piece manifold.

If you could, I'd appreciate a PM on the cost for just the Phatshaft 71, T4 & hardware. I assume the down pipe is 4" ?

btw... the last group buy was several months back. I think you're doing it at a good time again... not to close to the last

I still would like a price on the 71 by itself without everything that's sold with it :) Thanks !

Thanks

Special thanks to Cory at PDW, super nice guy and he is probably tired of all my endless questions!!

PS, these are some super low sale prices... lowest I found bar none!! :bow::clap:

x2 the prices are great and shipping is pretty fast too! i dont remeber who i talked to cause i am horrible with names but they are easy to work with :clap:

toolman - thanks

cm cows - That was me. I couldn't even get a tracking # to you before you got it. HAHA.

I want to get in on this group buy.

Cory,
what would you recommend for me for a turbo. I currently have a 62/65/14 and can bury the pyro in no time.
I was leaning towards the Silver62.
I do some towing 3-6 times a year with my #7000 camper. Otherwise I use it as a daily driver and a 1/4 mile truck.
The truck is the one in my sig.

Also,
I want to stay with a single.

I currently have II tow twins, fantastic set-up. They spool stupid fast. Well worth the money.

Back