New member post

tmyatt5

Hey,

I have an 04 F250 4x4. The 6.0 is out, I had planned to replace lifters, and do the normal bullet-proofing, but found a lifter/lobe with a rough surface on it. So, it was running, but didn't have long to live. I bought a 5.9 P-pump basket case and have it back from machine shop with .020 cylinders and a new factory head. I also have a freshly rebuilt NV5600. I want a 450-500 HP rig that can pull a travel trailer, if I want to. Also, I do not want to rely on a computer or circuit board to be able to crank and run it. I've learned a lot on this forum, but have lots more to go. Thanks to all of you guys for that!

I have:
60# springs
4K GSK

My list to buy:
$900 major overhaul kit, pistons/rings/bearings/gaskets
$300 Fummins motor mounts
$200 brake/clutch/accelerator pedals from F150 gas truck
$250 Transfer Case
$1,000 clutch/pressure plate
$600 injectors
$150 fuel injection lines
$100 fuel return line
$300 fan
$50 water pump
$50 oil pump
$50 fuel pump
$100 rebuild or rebuilt alternator (thinking Cummins)
$150 rebuilt A/C compressor

The P-pump looks like it's never been opened up.

Tim

Welcome to the jung...uh I mean Comp D! Not much help as far as your parts list goes, but looks like you're on the right track.

I have most of the parts you are looking for including the pedal assembly out of an f150 gas truck,if you're interested text/call 231 301 5149.

Welcome! Doing a swap can definitely add up in cost, although it is very rewarding as well! Keep us updated on it.

Back