Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Ok let’s see how this week pans out lol
Leaving the house as we speak. Correct trim codes are put in, and the Jakes are re-ran and set at .032”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here’s one for all you Peterbilt lovin, Freightliner hatin’ drivers!

Betcha never wanna see this.

52ae935abd35f681b682f8b0c7909c76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok let’s see how this week pans out lol
Leaving the house as we speak. Correct trim codes are put in, and the Jakes are re-ran and set at .032”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nove of that will keep ya from runnin into chit though

Details??

Supposedly the guy spent big money on a Cat rebuild with a 4 year warranty. Got down into North Carolina and broke the crank. Cat shop in NC tore it all apart and Cat wouldn't stand behind it. Dad is bringing it all back up here to Utica General where it was originally rebuilt.

Supposedly the guy spent big money on a Cat rebuild with a 4 year warranty. Got down into North Carolina and broke the crank. Cat shop in NC tore it all apart and Cat wouldn't stand behind it. Dad is bringing it all back up here to Utica General where it was originally rebuilt.

Cat? Looked like a def tank on there

Why won't they stand behind it? What exactly can the driver do to break a crank?

Why would they stand behind it? If you have a shop do an inframe they don’t have any way of checking the crank other than bearing surfaces. Last 3 broken cranks we’ve seen were driveline related anyway. Same truck broke 3 and it was a bad rear end.

Local dealer had one break on a Paccar because the idiotic Ultrashift decided to slam the dock. Remember kids automated transmissions are the latest and greatest.

Why would they stand behind it? If you have a shop do an inframe they don’t have any way of checking the crank other than bearing surfaces. Last 3 broken cranks we’ve seen were driveline related anyway. Same truck broke 3 and it was a bad rear end.

Local dealer had one break on a Paccar because the idiotic Ultrashift decided to slam the dock. Remember kids automated transmissions are the latest and greatest.

Nope. It broke from the overhaul. Had to be the mechanic phucked up. Was fine before

IAT was over 100° ?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Lol that blown Detroit was extra sweet because the owner was an A hole that didn’t pay for the turbo that was on it. So when it was towed to a shop a guy we know ran out and took that pic. Love it, karma is a beeoch.

Nope. It broke from the overhaul. Had to be the mechanic phucked up. Was fine before

What’s funny is there are guys that have had trucks for 30+ years and are shocked when a fresh motor breaks parts like rocker arms. “How does this happen, the motor was just overhauled???” But if you replaced ALL the parts they would chit a 24k gold brick with a diamond in the middle when they saw the bill.

Back