Any Interest In These

woodsrat

NEW ERA DIESEL
Is there any interest in the CFM intakes? Im thinking about carrying them. They are price comparible to what is out now andseem to be a soild product. There is a port in the back that can be tapped for water or whatever. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
intake

their ad says they flow 400 cfm more than the nearest competitor. i don't see how this is, since they all have to fit the air into the same hole in the head.? HP gain is probably no more than 10. i saw a little more boost on the gauge but not much seat of the pants feel. has to help, looking at the stock one and all. side by side it and the banks are the same. they do look good. $.02 *nx*

Last edited:
buddy of mine purchased one of them and said hedropped 250 degrees driving down the road and cools faster at idle i dont know havent rode in it yet but im sure it helps just like the rest chuck if u can pm me and let me know what price u got on them and it sounding like i got a couple like 3 orders for injectors possibly im just waiting on some guys to get me the money b4 i order jeremy btw the ps 66 is awesome

im interested but it depends on the price. Last time i saw one i could have gotten a full blown intake manifold that covered the whole opening for close to the same price.

THey do look ok. I would like to see them finish the graphics all the way to the back side.

But, as far as function. I didn't see any noticable gain. Also I blew one up on a truck running BIG boost.

I'm not trying to bash the product. Just relaying past experience.

All that being said, a customer wants me to install one on his new truck this week. He said "that thing looks bad a$$."

~Wes~

I bought one, and opened the box, and sent it back the next day. I find it hard to believe that a high temp ABS plastic manifold flows more than a ATS or Banks:doh: metal manifold.
Knowing me, I would tighten something too tight, and break it, and be out $350

just my opinion

It would be nice if it were ported with a plug. 350+ for something ya gott'a drill holes in, and it's made out of what? .....I'd have more faith welding zink metal. :poke:

Sorry guys I kind of dropped the ball on this. We do have them.

Burner what boost was you seeing when it came apart? Sounds like somthing good to know. If you want to use ports I dont think this one is the way to go.

Chuck

Back