HD Road King Custom

Phooker

Gluten Free
Okay, let me make sure to clear all bases in this one. I'm just asking what you guys think of my photography chops, what suggestions you might have, or if you just like the picture. What I'm not looking for, your opinion on motorcycles, opinion on the rider, what octane gas he uses, the fact he's not wearing a helmet, etc etc. :nail::nail::nail:

I did this shoot for my friends brother. This is the first time I've done a rolling shoot like this. It's definitely a type of shoot that I like. The product speaks for itself.
4993533779_89738eb6d9_b.jpg

4993628659_352a268d0b_b.jpg

4994403052_2d8543cc25_b.jpg

4993918837_8a91a32612_b.jpg

4994527702_137d76b594_b.jpg

4994665064_f693e68e6b_b.jpg

4994751248_f9048f348f_b.jpg

4994753142_c9b8808bc9_b.jpg

the brightening or fading, whatever you call it in #3 doesn't work like it does in #4. My opinion, certainly no photography expert. I just like what I like :Cheer:

Other then that though, pics look good.

Were you wearing a helmet? Were tied off in the vehicle you were shooting in? LOL

They look good.

Nice pics for your first time, Rolling shots are fun to play around with before and after processing.

I would use a fill flash for your next rolling shot It will brighten up the under parts of the bike and allow you to run a faster shutter speed but still keep the blurry back ground, That way your object what ever you may be shooting will be more likely to stay perfectly sharp.

Great shots tho!
what gear did you use for this?

How exactly would I use fill flash while moving? I wasn't using a rig, just handheld Sony A350

Just use an external flash and pivot the head towards the object, Fill flash Is just enough to brighten up the darker areas while out doors, I use It all the time In broad daylight when shooting cars with a strong glare from direct sun.

Just use an external flash and pivot the head towards the object, Fill flash Is just enough to brighten up the darker areas while out doors, I use It all the time In broad daylight when shooting cars with a strong glare from direct sun.
true...
I'm still happy with the outcome though. I can see where it would help though...

Yeah Its just something to play around with, not something you have to use every time. Its kinda hard to hang out a window with the external flash and a descent lens lol.

Yeah Its just something to play around with, not something you have to use every time. Its kinda hard to hang out a window with the external flash and a descent lens lol.
Was actually standing in the back of my truck sitting on a cooler...lol

Nice haha
yeah I'm getting out of my Subaru STi and getting back Into the truck world hopefully a 08 LMM :D should make those rolling shots alot easier to take.

Back