Triangulated 4 link options

I guess I dont understand what you want an adjustable shock mount for. Once you figure out where you want it you shouldnt need to move it?

he's wanting an adjustable setup so he can change the geometry during testing.... not so easy with 1/4" Ballistic equipment welded on.

Also, Blue Torch Fab has some good bracketry (offroad intended stuff), im running one of their triangulated link mounts on my truck

Largebatwinglg.jpg

Last edited:
he's wanting an adjustable setup so he can change the geometry during testing.... not so easy with 1/4" Ballistic equipment welded on.

Also, Blue Torch Fab has some good bracketry (offroad intended stuff), im running one of their triangulated link mounts on my truck

Largebatwinglg.jpg

Bingo

4 link is done. Just have to mount shocks. Going to pick up some metal today and see if I can fab up some heavier duty adjustable shock mounts since the ones I have found dont look like they would work on a 7000+lb truck.

That looks great! I have a question,, based on a pure race truck, weighing say 5500 lbs, maybe less.... which suspension option would be best? Also, what would you use if you didnt want to back half the truck?

Back