Looking for shipping help near Birmingham, AL

Bersaglieri

Ron Swanson's Brother
I am trying to buy a set of somewhat rare wheels near Tuscaloosa, AL. It is southeast of Birmingham. The seller doesn't want to ship. I am in southern, OH.

I am looking for a helpful CompD member I can pay to pick them up, strap to a pallet, and drop that pallet off at Fastenal or something like that. I know it's a long shot but I've done this for CompD folks in the past so I figured it was worth a try.

Thanks.

If the seller can pack them I can arrange shipment to your location. I know a couple people in that area but can't speak for them.

Timbeaux spends every Saturday in Tuscaloosa supporting his favorite football team, even during the off-season. I think he may even share a bed with Saban.

But he is also is in the shipping game.

Last edited:
Pack like palletize or box? What type of shipping do you recommend?

I use freightquote.com mostly. The seller would need to palletize them, and be available when the pickup is scheduled.
Tim may be able to help more better from his location, but as Roy mentioned it's almost football time in Bama, so he may be busy with his pre-season regiment. :hehe:

I’m in Florida all week. Also I’d rather shove barbed wire up my ass than go to Tuscaloosa ��

Back