Thanks Chris!

SuperiorRam

Well powers up, wider range of power, cooler egts, and way more responsive throttle, not to mention it's just funner to drive
the 1.10 exhaust housing and billet wheel were awesome just to look at, kinda sucks I had to cover that wheel with the air intake...
Thanks again - Eric

Old pic with the lil 2nd Gen style 64
ad105d0e-9883-8f7b.jpg

New
ad105d0e-9823-d1eb.jpg

ad105d0e-984b-0a42.jpg

Didn't get the chance to get a pic of the third Gen style cover but the stainless intercooler tube tighter to the engine now

Thanks for the feedback Eric. If you get a chance to throw some numbers to the text I sent I'd appreciate it. Chris

Looks AWESOME!!!!

Chris I MAY be heading your way in a few weeks If my motor isnt hurt! Jim's gettin alittle excited!

I talked to Jim last week and we will get a plan going. Motor hurt? What happened?

Was on my way to do some CHristmas shoping and my 1yr old son was at day care and got a call that he needed to go to the emergency room for a cut on his had..... I FREAKED i was 30mins from him and turned around and when I did I was in 3rd gear and smashed it, wheels broke loose and motor spun up to about 35-3700 hit 4th same thing..... ran her up the mountain pretty hard but egt's never crossed 1200*. It ran fine after all that and got my son taken care of ( 2 stiches). Headed back to do some shoppin and it ran great no funny sounds, went to pass a car and was in 5th so i pulled it back into 6th and poured the piss to it, sounded normal untill it got in the top end and made a loud knocking noise. Only dose it in 6th gear in the top end range..... 3rd, 4th, 5th wont do it but 6th makes the noise tward the back of the motor. Only dose it under hard excell and only in the highr rpm range.... if any of this makes any sence???? :hehe:

Back