commonrail guys

madbradhethe99

just did a svo kit in a 05 and then truck runs great only problem is when you get to 65 or 70 the truck acts like it is running out of fuel if you switch to diesel it runs fine. the truck has a fass pump on the veg side and everything is brand new. the truck pulls ahrd threw all 5 gears so i doesnt seem like a clogged filter. it runs great as long as you stay below 65 drove the truck for 5 hours and no problems as long as i didnt go above 65. any ideas sounds like a pressure problem but then i wouldnt think the truck would run so good below 65 would think it would do it all the time. the check engine light was on when the guy gave me the truck to convert he told me it has a code for something on the cp3 pump not to good on the dodges i m a ford guy. dont know if something else is causeing the problem that i am not aware of any help would be great. like i said the truck runs great as long as you dont go ove 65. Thanks Brad

Its a common rail. dont screw it up with a veggie oil system. the fuel system is too touchy for that stuff.

Run all the veggie oil through it that you can get you fingers on! Over the years I've only replace a few dozen fuel systems destroyed by the water and other chit found in veggie oil but that's nothing more than pocket change after you calculate the money savings! For more power mix 50% waste motor oil in with the waste veggie oil!

Last edited:
you two are later than SH!T on this! lmao
Ive been the only reply on this for damned near a month and its been on the front foraum page since then! Where puck you been?

Back