Carli Adjustable track bar
Goeske 2" rear spacers
and a half dozen Open Country MTs in 285/75/R17

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

And doing what it does when I ain't runnin the pipeline.

IMG_1501_zpsecf1bbde.jpg

Sorry the ole rig aint spit shined. Been way to busy with that pesky thing called work.

I have the exact same truck the exact same color and the exact same modifications only difference is my tires I am running Mickey Thompson open countries

sent from my galaxy s3

I have the exact same truck the exact same color and the exact same modifications only difference is my tires I am running Mickey Thompson open countries

sent from my galaxy s3

Interesting.

It is of my semi expert opinion, that you sir, have good taste. :)

there has to be more 1 tons then this guys lets see them even if there a project progress

There aren't many one tons here, unfortunately. Hell a lot of these guys don't even DD a diesel. They drive cars and little trucks to work, and have a diesel lowrider for the drag strip or whatever else. The lowrider crowd is huge here, but the engine/power train knowledge here is also immense. My goal is a workable/drivable 700 rwhp, and most guys here had that at one point or another on their journey, so they know what it takes.

I'm the guy that mods his work truck, and uses it like a toy on the weekends. Guys like me are in the minority for sure, but there's a lot that the work truck crowd can learn here. It's also fun to see these guys on the ragged edge of diesel performance build these monsters.

i have a 1 one, single wheel conversion. just need to remember my photobucket pass word, its nothing special tho...just a single cab work truck.

There aren't many one tons here, unfortunately. Hell a lot of these guys don't even DD a diesel. They drive cars and little trucks to work, and have a diesel lowrider for the drag strip or whatever else. The lowrider crowd is huge here, but the engine/power train knowledge here is also immense. My goal is a workable/drivable 700 rwhp, and most guys here had that at one point or another on their journey, so they know what it takes.

I'm the guy that mods his work truck, and uses it like a toy on the weekends. Guys like me are in the minority for sure, but there's a lot that the work truck crowd can learn here. It's also fun to see these guys on the ragged edge of diesel performance build these monsters.

Theres probably quite a few one tons on here, but like me, no pics on my computer.

I miss my old girl. :(

She is one sexy boetch. I'm surprised you haven't painted over the brand on the bumper.

I've gotta go to 285's at least when it's time for tires. Might even put a leveling kit on. Very small one. And pretty sure the stack is leaving.

I've gotta go to 285's at least when it's time for tires. Might even put a leveling kit on. Very small one. And pretty sure the stack is leaving.

You'll love the 285's on it....'cept for the milage. And the leveling kit is something that I always wanted to do but I towed so heavy that I never wanted to be driving uphill.

Back