Holiday Hotline!!

2Tone12V

Anybody needs anything over the holiday. Give my work cell a ring. If I do not answer leave me a voice mail and I will get back to you. Want to make sure anyone that may need any help can. Feel free at anytime to call. Happy Holidays to all of you from AirDog!!

Anthony
573-694-5155

Can I call you at 2 AM Christmas Morning ?? I might need help putting a Barbie doll house together?

BTW Merry Christmas.

Haha after a certain time I will just have my calls forwarded to Charlies phone!! You to can decide on how to put the doll house together over some wine and cheese. He prefers that over milk and cookies!! IF its an emergency call whenever I guess. Thats ok with me. I know Id hate to be broke down somewhere. And at that time of night im sure there may be a few cocktails in the system and you need to get a move on it before a cop stops to see whats going on. Call me whenever Im ok with that.

Had a very quiet weekend as far as AirDog issues. One guy had his fuel gel up. Got some additive and off he went. Another with a noisy pump but was running just fine. Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend!

Where are the moderators when you need them... You arent allowed to come into my forum and beat up on me damn it!! :banned: You guys just wait. Ill see you both at some point and time this year and its on :kick:

Back