Vertical Door Kit for 06 F-250?

There is a body shop that I pass as i go into town. They have one or two cars or trucks a month that they do. I never see the vehicles after they leave the body shop though. I've seen everything from new Mustangs to older jacked up K5 Blazers sitting in their lot with the doors up. I think I'd let a professional do it though.

I have seen some different things on them. I have never done it, but I think it is not too hard. Just basically switching out hinges and a few other minor things. Good luck with it.

those bolt on kits are lame...you open the door standardly, and then have to shove it up...not true lambo really... but yeah..just hinges..problems arise due to not being able to slam door...only have 3-4" of swing to close it...so it;s gotta close nice..swings 3-4" out then up

I spoke with them a while back about picking up some of those hinges. They claim it to be bolt on. Just have to remove the fender to do everything. There is only one man I would let put them on my truck. Bob from MadMods. He only uses Decah door kits though.

Back