Lowered 2nd gen dodge with 3rd gen wheels

Hurley

BLAKLUNG
I've not seen this particular wheel pairing, so I figured I would post some pics for reference while I'm borrowing them from a friend.

Lowered 2nd gen with 3rd gen aluminum wheels, 265/70-17 tires. Drop is ~3" front, ~6" rear

7649634372_dabe4b10b4_c.jpg

7649634062_8f1c1064cb_c.jpg

I'll get one, was parked beside my trusty dakota and couldnt get a shot

A nice 3/4 front shot w/ a nice sun front light! That almost looks like a 1500! nice addition. I always liked that style of rim on the dodges. IMO less is more on these trucks!

yeah, BUT, these are only temporary until I get my chevy wheels done up (HA!)

don't you sas me!

that's called 'rotten visors were removed, stage #11 weight savings'. Also my headliner is starting to pull through my smattering of push-pins who are holding on to dear life in the crumbling headliner pad, so it's goign to come out soon

Nice looking truck!

Posted from the IPhone while driving with my knees in the wrong lane.

Thanks, although I admit it's not as sweet a truck once the sun isnt glaring on it (and it's not half as cool as Darren's 1/2-ton)

Yea, looks good. I've been back and forth with those wheels and my 20's the last few years. I have a couple of crappy pics after I cut a coil out of the front springs. I'll load em soon.

Those 2012 wheels are sweet! I thought all the new one had the recessed section in the spokes, and aren't near as clean looking.

May I ask how you did the lowering? Cut the front springs or different knuckles?

Belltech 3" drop spring kit in the front, the rear drop was built into the back-half

Those 2012 wheels are sweet! I thought all the new one had the recessed section in the spokes, and aren't near as clean looking.

I thought the same thing. Those wheels however were just plain sessy!

Back