Make Jory a moderator campaign 2020

I can fix that. I won't be around next week because we are closing for vacation, but I'll remind myself. I also recently felt compelled to order up some shirts ( no idea why). I'll hook you up there too.

I'll buy a shirt, XL.

Hey Jory what happened to the quick reply at the bottom of the browser? Now I have to hit reply and it takes me to another screen. Used to be able to reply right at the bottom of the thread without doing all that bs

This "quick" reply?

attachment.php

I'm not sure if you don't see it, I do.

What is killing me right now is that since I've become green, it adds the EDIT button to the left of the QUOTE button. I'm used to clicking the left most button. Now almost every time I go to quote someone, I click EDIT first and have to back out. I actually edited one of Scott's posts on accident. Lots of schidt to be mindful of. Still getting the hang of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-04 075314.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-08-04 075314.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 0
Fuck I figured it out. It got minimized somehow

Ya, you can minimize it with the button and it will go away, but if you click QUICK it will pop back up. :rockwoot:

This icon makes it disappear.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-04 103540.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-08-04 103540.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Fuck I figured it out. It got minimized somehow

This exact thing happened to me weeks ago. Took me hours to figure out it was minimized. I saw you asking about it and started laughing glad I wasn't the only dumbass. I scrolled down to help and saw you got it.

5 recalls..cp4 swap....def..shitty mileage...800 mo...nah....was a good deal far as that goes but f that...2-3 weeks turnaround on the cp4 recall...if the cp was good....otherwise 4-6 mons....f that warranty

Back