4-link design & tuning: 2wd trucks

Front to rear 4 bar adjustment will cause that faster than anything. With a spool or locked rear diff., if one side is even as much as 1/8" forward of the other is will be very noticable hard to push, the fronts are steering it to go str8 and the rear is tring to crab.
Ah, that's the case. I'm 107 13/16 driver wheelbase and 107 15/16 passenger wheelbase. My leaf springs are showing quite a bit of movement. I should probably just backhalf it and be done. Wouldn't be the first time you're right, Ryan. ;)

Ah, that's the case. I'm 107 13/16 driver wheelbase and 107 15/16 passenger wheelbase. My leaf springs are showing quite a bit of movement. I should probably just backhalf it and be done. Wouldn't be the first time you're right, Ryan. ;)

WHOA....nice torque Brandon:hehe:

Chris

Ah... forgot you were still running the leafs. Ya that 1/8" will get ya, maybe you can replace the bushings and get by for this season? Also a strut or adjustable style traction bar from the axle to the chassis could help push or pull the rear into allignment poss.? Like Malcolm said toe can cause it also. Either way nice save to keep it out of the wall any worse than it was......
Ryan

Back