'97 CTD, you got competition...

Thats Wes Kusliek (sp?) Pulled all over the place this year. He runs the Mod class with that. He does have another 2.8 puller, but I dont know if it has sold yet.

They put some 2x4 steel rails down the body to get it to tilt. Also with the Big rockwell and 35's it jacks it up pretty high!

Im sorry to be "that guy" on this thread. That truck looks like ass to me. I would a have done every thing possible to get that thing back down with that tilt body.

Though he ran SS?

yeah and not really that impressive no wheel speed, if i had that much money in something like that it would definitely run allot better than that.

1st DHRA Indy, 3rd at Scheid's to Ingram and Tarr. Yeah, I see your point.:hehe:

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Thats one hell of a running truck. They did a great job. Hats off to them for stepping up and competing in the SS class and keeping up. Smokin I think you need to go to some more pulls or read the magazine and forums more. Its no secret that truck is a damn good truck. And it DOES compete with the best of them at the biggest events.

Back