Contest! - Show us your Ride

LOL, well I'll bite...I'd love to have one of your decals!

Done!

Need to know where to send it though. And it'll probably take a bit to get there... I'll send you a good one though. How big?? I have 22 inch and 36 inch ones right now (big ones are a grey metallic that fade to a teal color)...

Decals are a PITA to ship, but it'll get there! Just send me your address and it'll be on its way :)

Done!

Need to know where to send it though. And it'll probably take a bit to get there... I'll send you a good one though. How big?? I have 22 inch and 36 inch ones right now (big ones are a grey metallic that fade to a teal color)...

Decals are a PITA to ship, but it'll get there! Just send me your address and it'll be on its way :)

Yes they are.:ugh:

Done!

Sweet! Thank you! :rockwoot:

Zach I must say I thank you for all your time and hard work and great tuning

I totally agree. Zach has been a great friend and does amazing work and really cares about people and what they want. I met Zach at the track one night about two years ago and he was super nice and I won't have anyone else tune my truck but him. So I also want to say thanks for all he hard work you've done.

Its good to see that everybody has the same experience with him that I do. I think he's sent me three diff files tonight, fixing to have to send me another one. I know its all because its beta, but still. I would have been perfectly fine with a file a day or something along those lines. Get to go from bone stock. NO DTC'S........:rockwoot:, to mild, then a little more, little more... All in one night. Sure glad I didn't have to spend a couple days at bone stock. Might have thought about taking my jeep for a spin instead.... :badidea:

Back