2nd Annual NHRDA World Finals, Topeka Kansas Sept. 10th, 2011

NHRDA

2011-WF-XL.gif

More event info to come!!!!:rockwoot:

Bummer, it is on my daughter's birthday weekend (which is also Randy's daughter's birthday weekend) again! Hopefully she lets me bump her party to the following weekend like last year ;)

sweet.. i hope it stays in topeca....good track,

Its a great track for the racers....And its centrally located so the travel for all the competitors is as equal as possible too.....

But it sucks for the guys working the event since they cant see ANY racing from the staging lanes!!!!:kick:

But thats just something you have to deal with at some tracks!!!! It is a beautiful facility. Honestly out of all the tracks i have been to that we race at, i think Indy is the only one that is nicer!

Yeah and its a long way from the staging lanes to the pits for those that aren't driving...bringing a quad this year lol...be another great event its on our schedule for sure....

we might make it if i get it fast enough to compete with the big dawgs

When you get that ISSPRO tach wired up you'll be there, it's worth at least 100 hp, just add some stickers and you'll be there ;)

Congrats again on winning at its maiden event!

I plan on being there at least to watch. Should be getting ready to leave on Drag Week the day after the world finals.

I'll be there to race this year. Brackets that is. Some how my trucks name just donsn't go with it though. "Consistantly Inconsistant"!

We are looking at putting on Sled Pull Saturday night after World Finals

What does everyone think about that idea ?

Back