TEXAS DIESEL SHOOTOUT May 7,2010

I'll be back, and hopefully next time, I will have something that doesn't sit on the trailer and look pretty.

Had a blast too. Well except for the 6 hr drive back at 2 am, should have taken up Rich and Tim's offer to crash on the floor for a bit.

thanks everyone had a great time can't wait till next month to do it again.maybe we will be able to make more than two pass next time.

Thanks, but I have to say I don't ever recall in my life time being called the P word as many times in one night as friday the 7th 2010:doh:

Hey, you started it...
Does this jog your mind? Attn Michael Hotrod diesels - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together
I worked my arse off to have my truck there and you wouldn't even take your butt whoopin like a man :doh:
Next time why don't you give the keys to Samantha. She wouldn't pull out of line on me.
Just so everyone reading this is clear, David refused to race me after him calling me out. So we tried making him run me by lining up behind him in the lanes and talking to the track officials to pair us up but he pulled out of line avoiding the race.

David, you should have raced me as we weren't running that good and I blew a boot off on that pass that you pull off. Oh but wait I did still run a 11.0 loosing the boot at 1000ft, How fast did you run that night? :eek:wned:

I just have 1 word left to say "CockShucker" :lolly:

Your truck was there right???
well then I did my job:kick:

anyway don't ever ever try to outsmart me again:hehe:

if it makes you feel like you did something then I'm happy for you especially after letting Stelly walk all over you like he did:eek:wned:

Yes Stelly treed me, not at all afraid to say. Chit happens with a rookie racer in a 2wd that wont hold its own power at the bulbs any longer. I would not say he walked all over me considering we were about a fender apart at the traps and I was around 1/2 a second behind at the line.

I at least showed up for the challenge, Instead of starting a thread challenging him then veering off to the parking lot when it was time to run.

All in good fun man.

Yes Stelly treed me, not at all afraid to say. Chit happens with a rookie racer in a 2wd that wont hold its own power at the bulbs any longer. I would not say he walked all over me considering we were about a fender apart at the traps and I was around 1/2 a second behind at the line.

I at least showed up for the challenge, Instead of starting a thread challenging him then veering off to the parking lot when it was time to run.

All in good fun man.

I veered off cus I was already racing someone else:thankyou2:

Me and Garrett (PTSUPERD) have to take credit for that one. We decided to "instigate" a race between the two of 'em. LOL

Me and Garrett (PTSUPERD) have to take credit for that one. We decided to "instigate" a race between the two of 'em. LOL

That is no excuse. David had multiple opportunities to answer the challenge that HE made and run Garrett. He has DISRESPECTED the Texas Diesel Shootout, the DLRA and Snow White.

Snow White seemed ready to answer the challenge and take her @ss whooping (she probably would have gotten off on it) like a trooper, but David just could not handle it.

I guess after seeing the @ss end of the Little Cummins Express all the way down the track he had flash backs of racing Joe and just gave up. :kick:

That is no excuse. David had multiple opportunities to answer the challenge that HE made and run Garrett. He has DISRESPECTED the Texas Diesel Shootout, the DLRA and Snow White.

Snow White seemed ready to answer the challenge and take her @ss whooping (she probably would have gotten off on it) like a trooper, but David just could not handle it.

I guess after seeing the @ss end of the Little Cummins Express all the way down the track he had flash backs of racing Joe and just gave up. :kick:

ya that's it.

12.40's David????? Jeebus... next thing you know, he will be talking about how Snow White weighs 8000 pounds LOL

At least we know you will be at threat to run ET now instead of leaning out a motor and screwing up a round in ProStreet LOL

All I can say is WOW...

25rph6c.gif
:blahblah1:

I'm so mad I missed this. Me and my woman had already taken off to go to TS, so we went even though the drags were cancelled and what do you know....... Awesome turn out in baytown. I've been wanting to make one of these!!!!!

All 4 of them fast trucks are still running lets do it next month. Would be cool to get the 4 trucks to compete somehow:Cheer:

I'm so mad I missed this. Me and my woman had already taken off to go to TS, so we went even though the drags were cancelled and what do you know....... Awesome turn out in baytown. I've been wanting to make one of these!!!!!

Brett???????

Back