JD 8530 ivt...any way 4 more mph

Our 8530 is a 26mph tractor and was wondering if there would be any programming out there to get 31mph out of it? I heard stories of guys doing that with fent tractors!

gotcha the deere IVTs are ticky about messing with them so IDK deere wouldnt even let us at the dealer trear them apart much less let us fool witht the electronics

gotcha the deere IVTs are ticky about messing with them so IDK deere wouldnt even let us at the dealer trear them apart much less let us fool witht the electronics

Yea i tried asking our dealer n thats what he said to....i guess there wouldnt be a way to trick any thing with tire size calibration? That would just change ur read out maybe?

Yea i tried asking our dealer n thats what he said to....i guess there wouldnt be a way to trick any thing with tire size calibration? That would just change ur read out maybe?

I have try that but it don't work, I have a 7720.

Our 8530 is a 26mph tractor and was wondering if there would be any programming out there to get 31mph out of it? I heard stories of guys doing that with fent tractors!

If you could get someone at the dealer to do it, you might be able to take and reprogram the the computer that controls the IVT (PCM???) and load the 31 MPH program on it like the Euro. tractors have. I'm not sure if that is the only reprogram you would have to do or if would have to be done as well for it to work. Deere doesnt want anyone taking them apart so they can inspect them when you send them back for a core if they go out.

BTW, the Fendt doesn't need reprogrammed to do 31mph...they do 33mph out of the factory...the tranny will do better than 60mph if they wanted it it;)

That's the difference between a real CVT, and a knockoff IVT;)

Chris

BTW, the Fendt doesn't need reprogrammed to do 31mph...they do 33mph out of the factory...the tranny will do better than 60mph if they wanted it it;)

Chris

X2 LOL

I'm sure you've heard how deere engineers couldn't reassemble a real cvt after taking it apart.....

X2 LOL

I'm sure you've heard how deere engineers couldn't reassemble a real cvt after taking it apart.....

Yeah, also heard about how many of the IVT's they've had to buy back because they couldn't keep them cool.

I had one of the Deere "engineer's" so mad at me at the Louisville farm show the year those IVT's came out, that he literally walked away from me. I was trying to make their cutaway work, and I kept comparing it to the AGCO CVT, and said how much simpler they were to operate, and he just glared at me and walked away.

Chris

If you know a WIN from an 8530 in UK or Germany with air brakes and 50 km/h then you can buy a software and upgrade, in other case it's a big problem

Chris

Yea i heard a few problems with the deere but ours is doing great so far!!!! SOLID STABLE STILL JOHN DEERE

Yea i heard a few problems with the deere but ours is doing great so far!!!! SOLID STABLE STILL JOHN DEERE

There have been lots of problems with them. Glad you like yours, and good luck....if yours is running good that's all that matters;)

Chris

SOLID STABLE STILL JOHN DEERE

And the only reason for that is because nobody else wants them. All they know how to do is copy something and do a piss poor job of it then brainwash the gullible into believing they thought it up.

On second thought they do know how to advertise. That's the only thing that's got them where they're at.

Around here there are only 2 IVT deere tractors a 6420 and a 7920. I've put several hundred hours on the 7920 and love it. I'm not saying I would buy one if I could afford it for the simple fax that i don't like not being able to build the trans if something did happen to it. I've never been around an Agco or IH CVT tractor. There was one at the Agco dealer about 45 min from the house about 2 years ago. They pulled it at the local tractor pull in the dual wheel class and beat 18 other tractors. It got shipped to another dealer by Agco cause it sat here so long and nobody wanted it.

Around here there are only 2 IVT deere tractors a 6420 and a 7920. I've put several hundred hours on the 7920 and love it. I'm not saying I would buy one if I could afford it for the simple fax that i don't like not being able to build the trans if something did happen to it. I've never been around an Agco or IH CVT tractor. There was one at the Agco dealer about 45 min from the house about 2 years ago. They pulled it at the local tractor pull in the dual wheel class and beat 18 other tractors. It got shipped to another dealer by Agco cause it sat here so long and nobody wanted it.

I don't know who your dealer is down there, but I know I have some customers down there that hate one of those dealers...

Chris

Back