Best CD player for 2002 Dodge Ram

dzlsmokin

I am finally sick of being the only person in the year 2010 with a cassette player in my truck. I am wondering what are my best options for a cd player that looks like it belongs in my truck. I don't want one of those cheap looking kits that makes the radio stick an inch out of the dash. Would probably just prefer an oem cd player, so if anyone has one let me know. Give me some ideas......

Being that I have waited this long I guess I dont really want to spend too much. Probably a couple hundred dollars at the most.

If your just running stock speakers don't spend too much. I sure like my USB and audio plug. Makes it nice to just stick in a flash drive full of songs or hook up an ipod.

Have had great luck with JVC over the years.

buy a nice alpine off ebay. You can get the previous year model at a deal. I have done this numerous times with great results.

buy a nice alpine off ebay. You can get the previous year model at a deal. I have done this numerous times with great results.

I agree with this guy^^^I used to have a great Alpine till it was stolen, I have a new alpine ready to go back in this time too. Though, if I had to spend my own money I would have just put a stock CD player back in.

Back