Exciting new addition to the Texas Diesel Shootout!!

Please fill in the blank. Thanks in advance for supporting our local group of smack talkers.

David is busy now pulling out his motor then he is gonna _________________________

Please fill in the blank. Thanks in advance for supporting our local group of smack talkers.

David is busy now pulling out his motor then he is gonna _________________________

SirBegsaLott.jpg

Damn was expecting " put a cummins in it " Forest did you have that photo somewhere burning a hole in your pocket? Just waiting for the perfect opportunity? LOL

You missed that night Max......David was lusting over some catcher's mitt....at least that's what she looked like up close. :D :D

is going to spank his donkey if we ever see Snow Queenie run again:eek:wned:

Turn on the bottle Cockshucker:nos:

Currently collecting hand-me-down nitrous parts for the tow rig to do that. We are only 4/10ths apart. I bet I can cut 2 tenths as is by just airing down the tires, taking off air filter and all the crap in the truck. :shake:

Currently collecting hand-me-down nitrous parts for the tow rig to do that. We are only 4/10ths apart. I bet I can cut 2 tenths as is by just airing down the tires, taking off air filter and all the crap in the truck. :shake:

='s:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

Back